#Blogtober Horror Films🎃

Hello my fellow Bookworms! On today's agenda we have Horror Films! Now I love horror films! My mom was really big on watching scary movies when I was younger. A lot of times she was too scared to watch them alone so I watch her movie buddy. Now that I'm an adult I don't watch [...]

Advertisements

#Blogtober Favorite Ghost Stories!

Hello my fellow Bookworms! Today I will be letting you know my favorite ghost stories. 😱👻 I love the paranormal. I watch Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Survivor, and any other cheesy ghost show out there. that's not including the numerous ghost movies I've watched, for the child's Casper the Friendly Ghost to Paranormal Activity. [...]

#Blogtober Favorite Autumn Book Covers!

Hello my Fellow Bookworms! It is day 15 of Blogtober and I can't believe I am still going strong 💪! Today is my favorite autumn-ish book cover! Now I have to admit that 95% of the time it's a book cover that draws me to pick it up! The other 5% we are not going [...]

#Blogtober Autumn the Best Time of Year for Readers!

Hello my fellow Bookworms! I don't know about you guys, but to me autumn is the BEST time of year for book readers. For one thing I love cuddling up with a light sweater or throw blanket and a great book. You just can't do that during the summer. It's too hot. You can do [...]

#Blogtober How To Get Out Of A Reading Slump

Hello my fellow Bookworms! Today's topic is Tips on How to Get Out of a Reading Slump! Now we have all been there. I was in one just a few months ago. For the life of me I couldn't get out of it. Every time I tried to pick up the book I was attempting [...]

#Blogtober Local Bookshop Visit!

Hello my fellow Bookworms! Happy Columbus Day! Today my son had the day off from school so I decided to finally take a trip down to the local bookstore here in our town. It was worth the visit. The shop is called #TheLittleBohoBookshop and it boasts on Indie books. To me the bookshop it very [...]

#Blogtober Favorite Autumn Drinks While Reading!

Hello my fellow Bookworms! Today is Day 6 of #Blogtober! I so look forward to #blogging for you all each day, I may keep it up well after October. #Blogtober is helping me get more involved with the book community and I am meeting lots of new people who have a passion for books as [...]

#Blogtober Favorite Places to Read!

Hello my fellow Bookworms! Today is Day 4 of #blogtober, and the topic of the day is Favorite Places To Read! #Bookblogtober is and event where you post a blog everyday of the month of October. I first came across the idea on Jenniely blog. I thought this world be a great first event for me to [...]