#Blogtober Favorite Autumn Book Covers!

Hello my Fellow Bookworms!

It is day 15 of Blogtober and I can’t believe I am still going strong 💪! Today is my favorite autumn-ish book cover! Now I have to admit that 95% of the time it’s a book cover that draws me to pick it up! The other 5% we are not going to worry about 😉! But I’m all honesty I am definitely one of the terrible people who judge books by their cover. I know that is horrible but I’m only human and I am trying to break myself out of that nasty habit. I have read some books that were fantastic but the covers not so much.

Im rambling now but anyway here are some books, that I own, that I just love the covers of, and they feel totally autumn-ish to me!

Fates by Alyson Noel

Now the other book in this series is also gorgeous but has a winter theme cover. This one feels like fall and is beautiful. The birds remind me of leaves falling and blowing in the wind!

The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

Is creepy and reminds me of those fall/Halloween horror flix.

Shadow Falls Series by C.C. Hunter

This entire series of covers just feel really autumn-ish to me and it doesn’t help that the first time I read the series was during the fall.

Until next time…

Peace, Love, and Read On! ❤️

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s